This tool generates mini scripts to load binary files into a programming block's storage. Since storage is persistant even after recompiling a script, you can use this to load binary data that is larger than 100k into the programming block.
- Drag a binary file onto this page here:
- Copy and past the text from each of the generated text boxes below into your programming block, compiling and running the script each time.
- The binary data is stored in Storage.
- Use it in your script with:
- byte data = Convert.FromBase64String(Storage); // as byte array